Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 Months Old and Oh So Cute!

Emma is 2 months old today and as cute as ever! I can't believe how much she has changed in just a month. Babies grow so fast! Just to show the change, here are a few pictures of her at about a month old, courtesy of my wonderful friend Jocelyn.




Now here she is at 2 months:






Big change! At least I think so. :) She is smiling and cooing up a storm now and we just can't get enough of it. She had her 2 month appointment today and she weighed in at 11 pounds 5 ounces and measured at 23 and a quarter inches long. As far as length goes, she is in the 90th percentile, well above average. Nate and I think she better enjoy being tall while she can. It's not going to last long with us as parents! :) She also got her 3 vaccination shots today and has been a little fussy because of the tenderness in the shot areas. Poor baby! It's so sad to see her in pain!! At least she is healthy though and these shots will help her stay that way. For that I'm very grateful! I also wanted to share these last two pictures of her sleeping on our bed recently. Her sleeping position was so cute and we had to get it on the camera. I love her squished face and cute little hands! Such a little angel!


2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

She is SO CUTE! She makes me excited for my baby! Your house is looking awesome too! That is so exciting!

bendanielsfamily said...

those are big changes. she is adorable. madelyn is just now trying to smile...like 1/2 her mouth :) and i've heard a few coo's which i LOVE