Thursday, June 5, 2008

A new nephew is on the way!

So this morning I took my car back into the dealership to have them replace a seat sensor in the passenger seat for the airbag system. For the past 8 months, I've had an annoying red light flashing at me saying something is wrong with my airbag system. The car has been to the dealership over 10 times and finally Nissan flew a "guru" out to look specifically at my car. Long story short, after a full day of inspecting my car, he came to the conclusion that the sensor in the passenger seat was defective. If this is the problem, it will be ironic since I suggested that they replace the sensors somewhere around the 3rd or 4th time I took it in. So now we play the waiting game to see if the light comes back to haunt me again.

Amy took me to work from the dealership and on the way, I got a call from my dad saying that Stacey is in the hospital since her water broke this morning. We are excited for her and Landis and hope that everything goes smoothly for them! This will be the first nephew for us on the Jackson side of the family!! Congrats Stacey and Landis!

No comments: