Monday, June 9, 2008

Skadoooosh!

Amy and I went to "Kung Fu Panda" on Saturday. It is a funny movie and very well done. Before the movie started, Amy and I were listening in on the conversations of the families around us. The theater was packed with kids! Some of the things we heard were:


  • "Dad! You ate your hotdog already!!??? You ate it already?"
  • "Dad don't eat all the popcorn!"
  • "Can I have some more candy?" "You already ate all your candy? No more candy, just eat your popcorn."
  • "Daddy why are you so bald?" "I used to shave my head. Do you want to be bald like Daddy?"

It was well worth the money. It is a movie I would consider buying and will likely get when it comes out on DVD. If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly recommend that you do!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the comments you heard! Too funny!

Stacie said...

Hey Guy's Love it that you have a blog. We can't wait to take the kids to see that Movie. If you go to my Profile and check out my Stacie's Photography blog " Hocus Focus" I took some really sweet pictures of Amy and a little boy at the Temple when you guys came out. I have a few on my Family blog as well!