Sunday, September 14, 2008

Phantom!!!

This past Thursday Nate and I and a bunch of the family went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Paramount in Seattle. The show was amazing!! I was really impressed with all of the cast, but most especially the guy who played the Phantom. His voice was absolutely perfect. I couldn't get enough of it. Broadway is awesome! The set and stage tricks were so cool and really fun to watch! We all loved it and I'm so lucky to have a husband that likes to go to things like that and is willing to take me. :) Here are a few pics:


The Paramount theater as we drove by when we got there.




A picture of us inside the theater in our seats. I guess the building is copyrighted so we weren't supposed to take pictures anywhere inside..but we got out with this picture...lol.


Outside afterwards. Love the lights!!

No comments: