Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Nate is great!! Last weekend was my birthday and he made it so nice for me. On Saturday we went out to eat at Applebees and watched a movie at home.





Then Sunday he made me breakfast in the morning (waffles, eggs, bacon, the whole deal). YUM!! Nate's Mom also got me my favorite cereal because I had mentioned it one day...too cute! That evening he put together a family party for me and made a really nice dinner that I had wanted for a while. We had pork chops baked in apple pie filling and stuffing, curried butternut squash soup in bread bowls that Nate made, and boiled red potatoes. It was soooo good.







We then had a Wii tournament playing Mario Party 8 and Wii Sports. So much fun! We also had fun just kicking back with family and enjoying each other.







Nate also bought me a giant chocolate cake that was SOO rich and completely mouthwatering. He definitely knows what I like. :) AND he bought me a purse that I had wanted and took me to Phantom just a couple days before. Isn't Nate just the greatest?? I love him! Thanks to everyone who came too and for their really nice presents!! And to Heidi for letting us come to her house...and to everyone who helped out! I loved it!!



2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Hoggan said...

Nate is great, he buys her chocolate cake! Yahoo... Glad your birthday was so much fun! Love, Mama Hoggan

Cody and Jayla Campbell said...

Again....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! looks like you had a good one! By the way, cute haircut!!! :o) love ya!