Saturday, March 21, 2009

"It" Becomes a "She"

Well the big day came (after a long night of dreaming about finding out the gender of our baby) and the results are in. It's a girl!! We were actually kind of surprised at first because we had been referring to her as a boy and deep down that was what we were hoping for. After the initial shock, the news settled in and now we are so excited for a precious little girl. Nate is already protective of her modesty as the ultrasound picture of her girl parts was not allowed to be posted on the blog. :) I am just as happy as can be and have already started looking at everything girl for babies - carseats, strollers, clothes, room decor, etc. I've also been feeling her kick a lot lately and am just waiting for Nate to be able to feel it too. Every time I try to get him to feel it, she always stops. Nate says it's because she knows it's Daddy and knows he'll kick her back...lol. ;) I'm also feeling so much better. I believe I am in the "golden" stage of the pregnancy now and that makes me really happy! Now all we have to do is wait for the next big day...the birth!







4 comments:

Krista said...

How very exciting! I think having a girl is great, plus she will be so much fun to dress-up! Congratulations.

Grandpa and Grandma Hoggan said...

That's our little girl!! Grand girl that is. She is sooo cute already. Isn't it amazing, the process of life and the miracle of it all. This living being growing with in the womb. Wonder and amazement. Thanks for sharing. Love, Grandma :)

Ashley said...

Yay! That is really exciting! How fun to look for little girl stuff!

Campbell Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!